How We Collect Information
Information You Provide
We obtain information that visitors provide to us directly through the Site. You may choose to provide us personal information such as your name, company, email address, or other personally identifying information. For example, you may provide us information when you use our Contact Us form.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you submit to us, we may collect certain information using automated tools such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The types of information we collect automatically may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, timing and length of visits, and pages viewed.
Information We Obtain From Partners and Other Sources
We also may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that information with information you provide to us directly or that we collect automatically through the Site.
Advertising and Analytics
We use certain third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Site. For further information about how Google may use information it collects through the Site you may click here, or click here to learn more about opting out of Google Analytics information collection.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, our Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Allow you to participate in features we offer on the Site such as our online forms;
- Personalize and improve your online experience;
- Enhance the viability and effectiveness of the Site;
- Respond to emails, inquiries, comments, questions, or other requests for support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users;
- Improve the Site, our marketing, and other services we may offer;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- Prevent, investigate, identify, or take any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity on the Site; or
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways; if we intend to do so, we will notify you at the time of collection.
How We May Share Your Information
We may disclose personal information we collect from visitors to this Site to our employees, agents, vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers and affiliated organizations that need the information to carry out work on our behalf. These third parties use the personal information to which they have access to fulfill the purposes for which we shared that information.
We also may share your information:
- To enforce our policies, or to protect legal rights, property, or safety;
- To respond to requests by government agencies, including law enforcement authorities;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With third parties, to investigate or address possible criminal or fraudulent activity;
- In the event of a joint venture, partnership, or other collaboration with another organization; or
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a subpoena or court order or similar government request for information).
We reserve the right to disclose any information we obtain through the Site in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions. Entities that acquire information from us in the context of a business transaction may continue to use that information in accordance to this Policy.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Site. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Site.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites or services for your convenience and information. Websites that are operated by entities not affiliated with ABR may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. ABR is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites that we do not control.
This Site is not intended for, nor targeted to, children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under 13. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child who is under the age of 13, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
Information for Users Outside the United States
How to Contact Us
Last Updated 2/23/22